- Apostle Islands Sea Caves
- Havana, 2013
- Perhaps With a Couple of Strong Paddles
- There is Always Another Story
- Leaving on a Jet Plane, Havana, 2012
- Bull Kelp, San Juan Islands, WA
- Storm Building Over Duluth, MN
- All Things Are Possible
- Exploring: Rope, Weeds, Ghosts
- On John Denver, Courage & Love
River House is the most extensive dwelling on the San Juan River. The Ancestral Puebloans lived here between AD 700 and 1300. There have been several stabilizations to the ruin since it was excavated in 1977.
From April 29 to May 2 of 2010, I traveled by raft on 26 miles of the river with others from the group Exploritas. We were accompanied by both Navajo and Hopi guides who work through Northern Arizona University. This will be the first in a series of photo essays from the trip.